Being a pioneer in providing 3rd generation e-online payment solutions, GTPayment has an independent e-online payment system, which helps our clients increase online transaction volumes, expand distribution channels, and reduce costs by streamlining back office processes.
GTPayment is your best e-online payment partner. Currently most e-online payment platforms are restricted by their bank partners, therefore offers little selection of e-online payment methods. We offer a more comprehensive and yet flexible payment solution, which includes local e-online payment services worldwide, multi-currencies support, transaction management, financial reports, and fund remittance.
- You are responsible for requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing of applications as well as prepare for technical documentation.
- Improve the structure of software systems and software development practices.
- Design database schemes to support programming efforts.
- Work with usability experts and user feedback to provide efficient and effective GUIs for users.
- Capable of designing and developing code, configuring environments, and deploying technical solutions.
- Proactive in introducing process improvements or changes that can help in improving the overall effectiveness of the team.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent.
- Experience in css3 and html5.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in open source application development
- Have in-depth knowledge and insight into PHP-based open source solutions.
- Have working knowledge and understanding of Linux OS, Apache, Joomla, Drupal & Moodle
- Knowledge in Windows Server will be an advantage
- Strong hands-on working experience in Web technologies, System development, implementation & support activities
- Possess good project documentation, communication and people skills
If you are interested, Please send your resume to email@example.com, including:
- Salary (Expected/Last Drawn)
- Notice Period